Innovation and academic enterpreneurship
Sapienza carries out several activities to enhance research and technology transfer at the service of companies through the management and protection of intellectual property, support for entrepreneurship also through acceleration and incubation actions, the stipulation of contracts for commissioned research and activation of industrial PhD courses.
Examples: Business services: PATENTS, SPIN OFF AND START UP, CONTRACTUAL RESEARCH (THIRD PARTY), INDUSTRIAL DOCTORATES Research infrastructures The Technological District for Cultural Heritage of Lazio Collaborative laboratories for innovation: Saperi & Co .; Civis Open Lab, Open Lab of the various Dip and Faculties Publish with Sapienza (SUE)
- Activities on behalf of third parties
- Characterization of recombinant antibodies on behalf of Menarini Biotech s.r.l, activity contact Prof. Valerio Consalvi.
- Development of drugs with antimicrobial activity on behalf della Special Product's Line S.p.A. activity contact Prof. Maria Luisa Mangoni
- Development of a medical device on behalf della Noos srl, activity contact Prof. Luciana Mosca
- Analyses of the effects of anti inflammatory molecules on human primary chondrocytes on behalf of Complex Vertrieb GmbH, Wien. Activity contact Prof. Anna Scotto d'Abusco
- Joint research Project from the Regione Lazio: Structural and biophysical characterization of proteion based thernostics against cancer and Covid19 on behalf of Takis Biotech. Activity contact Prof. Beatrice Vallone
- Industrial PhD on behalf of Takis Biotech. Trainig of young scientists for the design and production of engineered antibodies as theranosticsw for canced and Covid-19. Activity contact Prof. Beatrice Vallone
- Patent n. 10059752 (Esculentin 1A derivatives and uses thereof): Development of peptides and derviates for the treatment of keratitis, University of Houston (US), activity contact Prof. Maria Luisa Mangoni
- Patent (pending) N. 102019000018938 (USE OF ESCULENTIN AND ITS DERIVATIVES FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS) Fondazione Italiana per la Ricerca sulla Fibrosi cistica & Istituto G. Gaslini (Genova), activity contact Prof. Maria Luisa Mangoni
- National Patent- n° 0001414500 del 07/04/2015 "P450 engineering for Erythromycin A production optimization", CNR, activity contact Prof. Beatrice Vallone