The headquarters of the department of biochemistry science is located in the (CU027) inside the university city
The address for correspondence is Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, 00185 Rome.
The original campus is on Piazzale Aldo Moro, inside San Lorenzo, not far from Termini Station. The Campus, designed by the architect Marcello Piacentini and founded in 1935, is literally another town inside the city, where our activities get support by a wide choice of administrative structures, accomodations, laboratories and libraries.
Visualizza Dipartimento di Scienze Biochimiche in una mappa di dimensioni maggiori